las vegas

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

las vegas

Would appreciate suggestions for best place to stay in vegas for family of 4, our sons are 19 and 21. Looking for central location ,would love beautiful fantasy like pool, a suite would also be nice, and of coarse something that won't break the bank, any ideas would be apprecited, this is our first visit, looking to go late may early june.
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Lola

With two sons that age, I think Mandalay Bay would be good. The pools are wonderful, as is the "beach". There is a very nice Acquarium and you can get to the other hotels on the strip using a monorail.
They have a website, check it out and see if the price is right.
Have fun!

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 12:32 PM

Mandalay Bay! the kids will love the wave pool (ocean) and the tube ride around the perimeter, not to mention it is a very nice place to begin with.
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 01:39 PM

Hi! I agree with the others, Mandalay Bay is superb! but if the price isn't right...check out the Mirage. Personally, I think it is in a better location and the pool is very fun and tropical! granted it isn't an 11-acre wave pool...but it does have waterslides and very nice cabanas that you can rent for the day.

We stayed at the Mirage last June and are going back this May. The price is fair and we always have a blast!

good luck!
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Original Poster

Guys, thanks for all your input,being I have never been , don't want to make a costly mistake, both sound like perfect choices!!!