Reload this Page >

Key West 1800 Atlantic

Search

Key West 1800 Atlantic

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2000, 02:58 PM
J Holzman

Key West 1800 Atlantic

Has anyone stayed at these condos? How you rate them?

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 04:29 PM
jenn

I have stayed there 4 times. I love it. But it is not the typical hotel. No front desk or restuarant. Great big pool, walk to the beach, 5 mins to airport and 10 mins to duvall street. I stayed in unit 304 twice and unit 401 once. I LOVED unit 401. it is a 3 bedroom with huge ceilings and a HUGE wrap around balcony. If you can request that one. Tennis courts are nice too. I wish I was going! have fun and if you have any questions, email me back.
Jenn

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 03:32 PM
wendy

Jenn are these condos just like hotels when it comes to reservations, meaning my travel agent can look into it. Can you remember how much you paid for the 3 bedroom condo? About the location (I don't know much about Key West) is it in Old Town or near it I hear thats where we should be staying. We are a group of 5-10 girls(some of us haven't decided yet)looking for some fun and sun

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 04:44 PM
susan

Since 1800 Atlantic is a condo, it really depends on which unit you rent. Personally, I love the Galleon, which is in a wonderful location on Front Street. The Galleon is a timeshare that rents to non-owners (all the units are alike) and it has one and two bedroom condos. I'd strongly advise you to stay in Old Town, which is where all the sunset activities and most of the restaurants and tourist things are.

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 04:51 PM
susan

1800 Atlantic isn't in Old Town...your best bet is to find someplace close to the Gulf rather than the Atlantic.

Old Dec 28th, 2000, 05:10 PM
wendy

Thanks susan you've been really helpful all over the Florida Questions.