key largo

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 11:46 AM
jean

key largo

My husband and I are flying in for one night to snorkle in Pennekamp State Park. We love to snorkle and want to do this several times a year. Where can we stay in Key Largo or Islamorada that is very reasonable.

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 02:24 PM
jodi

A couple of years ago we stayed at a place in Islamorada called the Ragged Edge Resort. Nothing fancy but very reasonable and on the water(no beach,though. The room was one big room with 2 beds and a full kitchen. Hope this helps.

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 04:08 PM
George

At about MM104.6, there's a little place on the right called Neptune's Hideaway. From $65 a night up. They have a web site, and we've found a nice, comfortable low-end motel. Plus, you're close to Pennekamp.

Go to photos.yahoo.com/scullyyank . Look for the 2002 Keys album... Several of the photos in the album were taken there.

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Becky

We were pleased with our stay at the Ramada Key Largo. see it at ramada.com

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Donna

I love Largo Lodge. Do a Largo Lodge search with Florida in the search boxes to read mine and other posts.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Cindy

We've stayed at the Best Western Suites at Key Largo for 6 years now, and thoroughly enjoy it. They have snorkeling from their hotel available, or other boats are within walking distance if you want to go with somebody else. Enjoy!!

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Susan

Just one night? How will you stand leaving? We are driving down for 8 nights! Key Largo Holiday Inn is nice and Reasonable. So it the Holiday Isle Resort in Islamarado. Have fun!! We will be there in June