Kauai -- Bette Midler

Old Nov 3rd, 1999, 10:53 AM
Joyce

Kauai -- Bette Midler

Does anybody know if Bette Midler has a home on Kauai? I know she resides in NY and was born and raised in Honolulu (Aiea) Hawaii. A friend swears she has a home in Kauai but I never heard or read anything of this.

Old Nov 3rd, 1999, 10:39 PM
Bill

Why do you want to know? If she does (and, I hope so), it would be best if no one bothered her there. Don't you think?

Old Nov 4th, 1999, 02:31 AM
Joyce

Bill-

Good point. I would never dream of bothering Bette Midler or any other famous person. Just had idol curiousity of a fan.

Old Nov 4th, 1999, 04:02 PM
Mary

Yes she has a house on Kauai... I was just there in May.. take a helicopter ride and they will point out the general area. Several other stars have homes there also.. What a great place to live...

Old Nov 4th, 1999, 10:46 PM
Bill

Bette Midler: WHO THE HELL CARES?

Old Nov 5th, 1999, 02:57 AM
Joyce

Is your question rhetorical or did you want a complete list? __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Mary,

Thanks for the pleasant reply.

Old Nov 5th, 1999, 03:45 AM
punnophila

Joyce,

Please tell me your pun/word choice in "idol(not idle)curiosity" was on purpose, because if it was, it was brilliant. And if so, of course you'll know that Bette's home is somewhere in the middle of the island, right?