Reload this Page >

Josephine's Inn, Seaside FL?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:26 AM
JLM

Looking for feedback on Josephines Inn (Bed & Breakfast) in Seaside, as well as what to expect weather-wise in late April. My husband and I are looking for a relaxing beach vacation.

Thanks.

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 07:06 AM
Cathy

Can't tell you anything about Josephines but the Village of Seaside is lovely. Beach is spectacular and is very quiet. We stayed at Grayton and many days we had the beach to ourselves. Weather has always been great for us at the end of April. Enjoy !

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:32 AM
chuck

JLM,

It's been about 5 or 6 years since my wife & I stayed at Josephine's (twice), but we loved it. If we ever get back to Seaside, that's where we'll stay again (we tried a house but didn't like that as much--missed the great breakfasts!).

When we stayed, it was run by a husband/wife team, and they were great. The location is good, about a 3 or 4 minute walk to the beach and a block or so from the town center (grocery store, wine bar, shops, etc.) The rooms were very nice. And best of all is the rooftop, which you can access through a stairwell on the second floor--we had a good time watching the sunsets there with a bottle (or two) of wine.