Reload this Page >

"Island Grill" Dinner Dance Cruise-Oahu

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 11:15 AM
iceeu2

Anyone done this and have opinions? There is a coupon in the entertainment book for this cruise and you save $49...dream-cruises.com is their website and in the book it is coupon #A113.
Looks pretty inviting to me...seems we would pay more than $25 or so pp just for a sunset cruise alone. Too good to be true?

Old Mar 31st, 2005, 05:10 AM
iceeu2

anyone?...

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, we did this cruise the last time we were in Waikiki. It's not the biggest boat, but didn't seem crowded. The food was so-so; seems we got two drink tickets per person, then had to buy our other drinks. When you use the Entertainment book, you get your money's worth. If you don't; there are better dinner cruises available.
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
iceeu2

Thanks for the response rexster. I figure if we can both go for a $50 bill + tip that should be fun enough. Did you by chance take advantage of any of the other coupons in the entertainment book?

What intrigues me is this one, Nick's Fishmarket, Hau Tree Lanai, Canoes, and Neptunes. Comments?

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM

Hi!
My husband & I went on this in May,2004.
We had so much fun! The food is really good, in my opinion. They take a picture of you that you can purchase for $10 at the end of the cruise. Well worth it! Great keepsake! Cheap, too!
I even got to steer the ship! THAT was so much fun!
Yes, there are better dinner cruises, but, there are also worse ones.
Take the Friday nite cruise-same price, later time because you get to see the fireworks show from the Hilton Hawaiian Village right on the ship!
I think another great website is www.barefoottours.com, www.hawaii.com
(Might be www.barefoot.com)
Have fun!
Aloha!
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM

OH! I forgot to mention something! Go to www.alohadiners.com & there is a great little book for $20 or so that has tons of stuff to do that is 2for1! I THINK this is in there. I am not sure, tho. Just by doing 1 thing from the book will pay for the cost of it! We used it & it paid for itself 100 times over!
Just thought I would throw that in there for ya!
Tootles!
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 05:44 AM
iceeu2

Hi luv...thanks for the heads up on this cruise. We won't be there over a Friday night so will miss the fireworks, but that would be awesome to see.