Reload this Page >

Islamorada Hotel in February ?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14th, 1998, 07:54 PM
Dottie

We are planning a trip to Key West in February...2 couples. (Flying into Miami) Does anyone have any suggestions for a fun place to stay at Islamorada for a few nights as part of our journey?? Also...a hotel for the last night before our flight home...near the Miami airport?? Thanks for your help!

Old Oct 15th, 1998, 09:19 AM
susan

My husband and I stayed at the Cheeca Lodge a couple of years ago en route to Key West. It was a great place! You might check it out on their web page (sorry but I can't remember the address). One warning...as I recall it was quite expensive.

Old Oct 20th, 1998, 04:31 PM
Dottie

Thanks Susan for the referral of Cheeca Lodge. It does look like a great place..and worth considering! We will check it out!! Thx again

Old Oct 23rd, 1998, 09:51 AM
Katie

I went to Islamorada 5 years ago and stayed at both Cheeca lodge and Holiday Isle. Cheeca was nicer but much more quiet. Holiday Isle was a lot of fun - there were many young people there. The room was a bit run down though. I would definately go there one evening for drinks in the Tiki Bar.

Old Nov 5th, 1998, 10:07 PM
Nick

Looks like President Bush was just there.....too fancy for me???????? Let me know!!

Old Dec 28th, 1998, 07:25 PM
DHILL

We are looking for a clean....but reasonable place to sleep in Miami for the first and last nights of our trip....to Key West. Does anyone know of a decent Hotel near the airport...or heading south out of Miami towards the Keys? Any help would be appreciated!

Old Jan 16th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Lonnie

Try the Embassy suites!

Old Jan 20th, 2001, 09:28 AM
amy

If you want more than just a hotel room, try Pelican Cove Resort (http://www.pcove.com).