Reload this Page >

is the hotel circle area ok?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 09:31 AM
Judy

I've just booked a room at the Doubletree Club in Hotel Circle. The price was certainly right and it looks like a pretty convenient location to Sea World and the Zoo. I'm wondering if the neighborhood is ok. I requested a room on a high floor not facing the freeway.

Many thanks in advance.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 09:33 AM
xxx

Sea World and the Zoo. I guess you're talking about SanDiego, right? You really should put that into your header, or if for some reason not, at least into your actual message.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 09:35 AM
anotherxxx

I think Judy is talking about Disney World, since she put Disney in her name. But in Florida they call them highways or interstates, not freeways. Is there a zoo near Sea World in Orlando? Maybe this is just a game to see if we can figure it out.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Kim

If you are referring to San Diego Judy, it is a pretty safe and "touristy" area to stay. We stayed at the Circle Inn and Suites back in 1998 and it's very easy to get to both Sea World and the Zoo from there, as well as grocery stores and restaurants. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Barbara

Judy, Hotel Circle (yes, it's in San Diego) is fine. It is very easy to get to either the Zoo or Sea World from there by car. There are several restaurants nearby and a great shopping mall - Fashion Valley - is not far. Have fun in San Diego!

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Judy

Thanks everyone! Yes, I am talking about San Diego. Sometimes I think I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached!

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 11:23 AM
formersd

I knew immediately when I read hotel circle you meant San Diego even though I no longer live there. Anyways as you have all ready been told, Hotel Circle is fine, close to everything and usually offer to pretty decent prices. Have fun in a great city.