Hyatt Gainey Ranch-Arizona

Old Feb 6th, 1997, 04:04 PM
Jason

Hyatt Gainey Ranch-Arizona

The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch is one of our favorite places to stay in the Phoenix area. A fun place for families, with its complex of pools, fountains, water slides, and lagoons plied by gondolas, this resort has a bit of a Disneyland ambience. At night the palm trees are lit up in bright shades of orange and green, and the public areas tend to be crowded. Rooms, which are comfortably, if predictably, furnished in contemporary style, offer all the expected amenities. A standout is the Golden Swan Restaurant, serving Southwestern cooking at its best. There are three 9-hole golf courses, a health club, 9 tennis courts, etc. Have fun!

Old Feb 19th, 1997, 08:46 PM
JA Vulaj

Not sure if this is too late, but just wanted to add that this Hyatt is one of the most incredible I have ever been to. If you don't decide to stay here, you have to at least go see it! It may be a bit Disneyland like Jason said, but the tree lights in the evening along with the gondola ride and warm breeze are very romantic. The hotel is very pricey, but we found out that all are in Scottsdale! If you are thinking of going to Sedona, let me know. I have a great place to recommend for a stay there!

Old Mar 22nd, 1997, 05:34 AM
Debbie

If you go to the web site www.cyberrentals.com, I'm sure I've seen a condo rental that is right beside the Gainey Ranch. It is a 2 BR, 2 Bath with full kitchen, living area, etc. There is a pool and I'm quite certain the price was $400 US/weekly starting May 1st.

Old Mar 22nd, 1997, 11:16 AM
gary buss

the hyatt gainey is excellent and expensive,...a unique swimming pool..great kids area ( real sandy beach ) excellent margaritas and ambience...bike rides , condola rides, etc high class matches prices...golf course is part of complex...excellent

Old Mar 22nd, 1997, 11:18 AM
gary

please give your recommendation for sedona...thank you