Reload this Page >

hot bars in waikiki !!!!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:46 PM
linda

does anybody know any good bars in waikiki?

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:35 PM
frankie

I think there is a Planet Hollywood there. Does anyone know of anything better.

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
xxx

Dukes..right on the beach. Great place for a cocktail to watch the sunset!

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:55 PM
golfnutn8

Being a resident of Hawaii, I would say that you can find some very good bars/night life in any of the hotels. Most have live music nightly and are located just off the beach. Duke's Canoe Club is a wonderful spot. If your looking for a more upscale location, I would say Zanzabar. If you venture outside of Waikiki, check out the Ocean Club at Restaurant Row or Pipeline Cafe. Good luck!

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:47 PM
Melissa

A psychic moment! I was going to say everything golfnut just said. However--what kind of experience are you looking for, and for what age range?

Old Mar 4th, 2002, 05:40 AM
linda

we are a couple in our twenties,were from the uk ,our pubs are so different to your bars its difficult to say which type we tend to like busy sports bars ,casual bars and we both like rock music! any suggestions

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 09:22 PM
tori

Hi Linda,
Back in the day when I lived in Oahu, there were some fun spots in the "Restaurant Row" area. One dance club that was open until 4am (anyone know if that is still there? World something?) Also, I used to work out in the Aloha Tower area and several bars there used to get packed including Gordon Biersch, Hooters and a couple of others. Dukes is still my favorite hangout in Honolulu.

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Melissa

You're thinking of World Cafe, which has since moved to the industrial Nimitz area. I think it might be harder to find if you are not local. Same for Pipeline Cafe, a club located in the industrial Kakaako area!