Honeymoon in Florida

Search

Honeymoon in Florida

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honeymoon in Florida

Hey all, new to the site but need some major help.. My fiance and i are looking to honeymoon in Florida this June. we are looking for a resort type stay and all inclusive if possible which we are not finding at all... something close to the beach. We are paying for our wedding on our own so the funds for the honeymoon are limited... we would like to stay around $2000.00 IF WE CAN. which i know is probably unrealistic but any help from you guys would go a long way. we plan to stay for 5 nights. looking to just relax at a resort that has everything we need, shopping would be nice but not a need. i tried to include enough information for you all to try and help but if you need any other info please let me know or email me if you want. thanks again
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:51 PM

Casa Marina-Key West
South Seas Resort-Captiva
Casa Ybel-Sanibel
Sanibel Arms-Sanibel
Sanibel Harbor Resort-Sanibel
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:51 PM

Sorry-SanibelHarbor Resort is in Ft. Myers
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:52 PM

Turtle Beach resort on Siesta Key, Sarasota.

http://www.turtlebeachresort.com/
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:26 AM

Sanibel is a good idea. We love Sanibel. We also discovered Anna Maria Island last year when we were looking for a more affordable place to stay. We rented a condo for $1500/week during the high season. These condos and the ones listed above in Sanibel are not all inclusives.

June is also a great time to visit the Panhandle. We love all the Beaches of 30A--Seaside, Seagrove and others. I don't know if Sandestin would offer a package but I would get on their email list. That is a large complex with shopping, condos, golf etc. We have never stayed there.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Original Poster

hey, thanks for the replies. i contacted turtle beach and got some information on rates and everything from there. but really wasnt much of a "package" deal. its a nightly rate with a few activities and discount meals at the resort. i guess what we are looking for is something where we dont need too much cash on hand... would be great if we could find a place that offers lodging,meals and drinks for one base price. and we would be fine with paying for activities and other things. guess the meals and drinks is a big plus for us. we do not have passports so going out of the country is not an option... if you guys have any information on more of a "all inclusive" place that would be awesome. guess were not set on florida but would like a beach type resort. sorry for being so picky! thanks again for all the replies and help. any and all info much appreciated
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 10:56 AM

There are almost no all inclusives in the US. For one thing the labor costs are too high, places cannot get away with paying American workers $5-6 per day like they do in Mexico. Sorry.