Help with Maui plans

Aug 7th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Original Poster

Help with Maui plans

We are planning 10 days in Maui to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Am looking at condos in Napili area because we heard it is a quiet area with great beaches, away from all the high rises and commotion. Has anyone stayed in the area? Can you recommend a studio or 1 bedroom on or near ocean for $100-160/nite? We are flexible and can go any time of year. Is there any other similar location you would suggest instead of Napili? We have checked VRBO. Any other rental place we should check? Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.
Aug 8th, 2009, 07:38 AM

You are correct. the Napili area is a quiet area and does have great beaches. My favorite is Kapalua Beach. It's beautiful and has excellent, easy snorkeling. I've only been to the beaches there, so can't comment on accommodations.
Aug 8th, 2009, 08:20 AM

Check noelani-condo-resort.com My wife and I have stayed with them twice and have been pleased. It is ocean front and the rates are within your price range. We have also stayed at Napili Point twice and loved it as the views are magnificant but the rates are too high, in my opinion.
Aug 8th, 2009, 08:01 PM

also check vacations only (they are part of timeshares only). They have been great
Aug 8th, 2009, 09:10 PM

We love the Napili area..easy access to Kapalua and Lahaina.
Stayed at 3bdr condo called One Napili Way years ago and the beach and condo was excellent..been years but great place.
Google it.
We play a lot of golf at Kapalua, breakfast at Gazebo, Hula Grill, Plantation House for breakfast at the Kapalua club house and open to the public and Roys.
Report back!
Aloha
Aug 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Original Poster

Many thanks to each of you who took the time to respond. I am going to check out your suggestions as soon as I submit this! Thanks so much!
Karn
Aug 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM

must of been along time..1 bdr is $250 a night..weekly
Sorry..there are some studios by the gazebo restaurant that might work but don't know the name.

Search this Thread