Reload this Page >

HELP New Orleans Hotel

Search

HELP New Orleans Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:00 AM
Christine

HELP New Orleans Hotel

Help me please! I'm trying to book a vacation to NO in July, and don't know much about the area. We've narrowed it down to 2 hotels - Monteleone and Le Meridien. Reason being, they both have fitness rooms. But now, I see a lot of folks here raving about Dauphine! Im looking for something safe, as we're not driving. Please help! Also, need private bath!

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Susan

Christine, you've posted this question three times. You have some replies on another thread, you just need to scroll down a bit. Good luck!

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Christine

Sorry, but when I refresh, it reposts

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:31 AM
HHHRRR

I've stayed at the Monteleone and thought it was a good value. Very good location being one block over from Bourbon and a couple blocks in from Canal. Everything in the French Quarter is within walking distance. Rooms were nice but average. Fitness room was nothing to write home about, but nicely located in a glassed in room next to the rooftop pool. GREAT views. Safety in N.O. always questionable. Stay off of the side streets at night and take a cab to restaurants more than a few blocks away.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Alyson

Christine,

Just remember it will be quite warm in July!! Try the Omni Royal Orleans. It is the nicer of the two Omnis in New Orleans. Great location, great service!

This will be great!