HELP - Mystere or "O"

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 12:57 PM
Leta

HELP - Mystere or "O"

Please help me decide. Can only see one show. My friends are trusting me to make the right decision. Which should we see...Mystere or "O"? Also, how is the BEST way to go about getting tickets. Thanks so much!

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 01:47 PM
Christine

I just saw O a couple of weeks ago for my birthday. We sat in the very front row just left of the center. The show was amazing!! There is so much going on that you almost feel like you get sensory overload! I have not yet seen Mystere but heard this was fantastic as well. My guess is that unless you're staying at a Steve Wynn property (Bellagio, Mirage, Treasure Island or Golden Nugget) your decision on which show to see will depend on what's available. If you are staying at one of the above mentioned hotels, you can reserve tickets 90 days ahead of time. Otherwise, you have to wait 30 days ahead of time to get tickets and often times you don't get the best seats. BTW, Mystere is $75 (I believe) and O is $100. Enjoy and good luck in Vegas--I love that city!!!

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 03:54 PM
Bart

Leta, we have seen both shows and Both of us enjoyed Mystere more. They are both tops but the edge goes to Mystere. The info above on getting tix is right on. Good luck.

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 05:25 AM
Leta

Thanks so much for the info. We are staying at Bellagio (our first trip ever to Vegas). Do I book directly through the hotel for tickets?
Several have cast a vote for Mystere over "O". Any seating area I should request over another at Mystere?
Thanks so much for your help.

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 08:40 AM
Bart

You will really enjoy Bellagio. Just call the toll free number and they will connect you to the boxoffice.
There are no bad seats but don't get too close. There are things going on before the show that you don't want to miss. Behind the main cross aisle is best.
Good Luck

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 12:17 PM
Leta

Thank you Bart and Christine.
Any tips or info is appreciated, as this is our first trip.