Head Shrinkers holiday--Fat Tuesday

Old Jul 9th, 2000, 05:47 PM
sandi

Head Shrinkers holiday--Fat Tuesday

You who pen these poison messages would make a field day for the shrinks of this country. why do we start with a travel subject and end with FAT, or who is the most obnoxious, or etc. etc. Get outta the house, will ya, people, and TRAVEL a little, then tell us what you think.

Old Jul 9th, 2000, 05:51 PM
Heres.What.I.Think

Sandy:

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

Old Jul 9th, 2000, 06:17 PM
Jill

Sandi,
Do you purposely set out to appear being a blithering windbag or does it just happen to look that way? What do you expect from people -- to accept whatever you say as a godsent epiphany and not express their opinions? In any case you are certainly on a tear today. Either think about what you post on the internet or get over it.

Old Jul 10th, 2000, 04:55 AM
John

Sandi - you are such a whinger! What is your problem? I'm thinking it might be your weight.

Old Jul 10th, 2000, 11:01 AM
XX

What do you expect on an internet site Sandi? Are you looking for a nice, warm and friendly coffee clatch? Or are you trying to make friends and influence people? Guess what? You have definitely come to the wrong place! No one here cares! Get over it!