Reload this Page >

Hawaii--Interisland flight airfares?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5th, 1998, 05:42 AM
sandi

My question is about interisland flights....the cost. I have done a bit of research, and of
course we found the ticket books idea of 6 tickets, which brings the price down to about
$52.. Is there a cheaper idea, maybe from a discounter in Oahu? We found a listing at about
$46 or $47 each. What's the "rockbottom" price you've found for island flights? Our family
would need 3 of those books! (18 tickets)! We will visit 3 islands, plus a one day trip for
one, so you can see that it's really important to save money!
Anybody have a phone and address for the cheapest airfare? (but not so low that the planes aren't safe :-0

Old Aug 5th, 1998, 10:32 AM
Sarah

All the interisland airlines are reputable companies and the price of their tickets doesn't really reflect there saftey. Here on some agents here in Hawaii that I have purchased interisland tickets. Prices tend to vary. Palms Travel 808-877-3709
American Express Travel 808-669-6016 Cut Rate Tickets 808-871-7300 or 661-5800 Cheap Tickets 808-242-8094. Tickets range from $42-$552. Good Luck

Old Aug 5th, 1998, 09:00 PM
Jackie

This spring while in Honolulu we came across Roberts Overnighters.800 899 9323 They offered very good prices on air/hotel packages for inter island travel.Maybe they can save you a few dollars!

Old Aug 6th, 1998, 04:51 AM
Annemarie

When we went to Hawaii, I used the Entertainment book as they had a special where you pay for one person the the 2nd pays half price. Call Aloha airlines and ask if there is an entertainment price this year. They are the ones who actually told me about this 2 years ago. The Entertainment book costs about 29.00us and it offers discounts of all kinds when in Hawaii. You would need the Hawaiian Islands book I believe. If interested let me know and I will email you the 800 number to order this book. P.S. The Aloha airlines has an 800 number, just ask info. Let me know if I could help you any further. Annemarie

Old Aug 6th, 1998, 10:41 AM
Rose Marie McDonald

We,too, used Robert's Travel for interisland tickets in May. We were a family of three needing 9 total tickets for Oahu-->Hawaii-->Maui. I can't recall the price per ticket as we got rental cars on two islands and the airfare, but the total package was reasonable compared to my previous shopping for air then rental car. I did see their Robert's overnighters offerings. It appears to be what alot of locals do for weekend getaways. Have a great time!!