Reload this Page >

Hawaii Honeymoon in Feb,

Search

Hawaii Honeymoon in Feb,

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 08:39 AM
Sia

Hawaii Honeymoon in Feb,

Message: Hi, could someone tell me what the weather is like in Feb. I have been to Hawaii in the past, in July and October, is it that hot in Feb?
We are starting our honeymoon in Hawaii for about 4 - 6 days. I have a fair idea what to show my husband to be,( it will be his first time there ), can anyone suggest anything?

Cheers

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 08:47 AM
lorraine

How was the weather when you went in October?

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 09:08 AM
Sia

Quite hot and humid, went to the beach everyday, it would rain in the morning, but by the time I was ready to go to the beach ( about 11am ), you would have never known it had rained. I even wore singlets going out at night.

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 10:31 AM
lorraine

Thanks for the info about October.
Sorry I could not answer you about February!!

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 10:46 AM
isitme

Sia can you tel me what a singlet is? What makes it unique at night?

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 11:40 AM
Sia

Singlet is a top with no sleeves, like a tank top I guess. I just meant the nights were warm enough, u can get away with wearing no sleeves.

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 11:51 AM
lcuy

Sia, the weather will be very similar in February, although a little cooler or with a little more rain. If you're unlucky you might get a day or two of wind and/or rain . Hawaii temperature is pretty even all year. the summer is warmer and the winter is wetter, but it is usually mid-eighties with brief showers. The beauty of our islands is that you can often switch you climate by driving to a different side of the island.