Reload this Page >

Has anyone flown on Spirit Airlines?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 1999, 12:44 PM
Debbie

Thinking of taking a Spirit Air flight from Cleveland to Myrtle Beach, then driving to Charleston. Any comments - good/bad - on Spirit Air? I've just recently heard of them and don't know anyone who's flown with them. Thanks !!

Old Apr 23rd, 1999, 06:37 PM
Lorraine S.

Hi Debbie,
I've flown Spirit several times to both coasts of Florida out of Atlantic City. They've been on time every time I've flown with them and the flights have been good. Prices are great too! Have a great trip. Here's their web site http://www.spiritair.com/
I'm going to Charleston shortly but am flying Continental, as they had the only non-stop flight.

Old Apr 23rd, 1999, 08:04 PM
Debbie

Hi Lorraine ... Thanks for the info on Spirit...sounds like they're ok and you're right about their prices...have checked out their web site, and they definitely hard to beat! Where are you staying in Charleston? We're thinking of staying at a B&B called The Ashley Inn - are you familiar with this Inn?

Enjoy Charleston.

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 07:13 PM
Sharon

I've flown this airline about twenty times between Florida and Detroit and the flights have been timely and cheap. If you are tall,the leg room is even worse than reg. airlines but I don't mind being cramped if the flight if under 3 hrs.

Old Apr 25th, 1999, 03:58 PM
Lorraine S.

Hi Debbie,
This will be my first trip to Charleston. We're staying at the Battery Carriage House Inn and the Governor's House Inn. I found both places by searching the internet. I don't know anything about the Ashley Inn. But I'm sure all the B&Bs are wonderful in Charleston. Have a great trip.
Lorraine

Old Apr 27th, 1999, 02:38 AM
charlie

I flew Spirit just this past week from A.C. to Myrtle and back.This flight begins/ends in Cleveland.The good news -the flights were on time and went quite well, the bad news-with all the golf bags on the flight more often than not some luggage is left behind in A.C.and is trucked down overnight.Since you're already on the plane (Cleveland)you should have no problem.GO for it !!