Great restaurants in Colorado Springs?

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:37 PM
annieladd

Great restaurants in Colorado Springs?

My parents will be staying at the Broadmoor next week, and will probably take most meals there, but where else is great? From upscale, to BBQ, to Mexican, what are the great spots to eat in Colorado Springs? Thanks annieladd

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They will love Zio's
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 08:44 PM

Margarita at Pine Creek is a ways north from the Broadmoor, near Woodman & 1-25 but it is good.

Marigold Cafe & Bakery near Garden of the Gods & Centennial is tasty - great desserts.

The Mono Lisa is a fondue restaurant in Manitou Springs, which is not far at all. It always gets rave reviews.

Michelle's is an old fashioned ice cream parlor with food available too. It is in the downtown area.

The Caspian Cafe is just east of I-25, on Garden of the Gods. Mediterranian food. I like it.

There are all of the normal chain restaurants in close proximity - Outback, Macaroni Grill, On the Border, Olive garden, etc.
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 09:31 PM

A bit out of their way but the Bird Dog BBQ is a fun place and the sauce is great. It's located off Powers near Stetson Hills.
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 10:27 PM
TahitiTams

HI..
We love staying at the Broadmoor and we like the restaurants that they have there.. I love the English Pub that is right of the property for a Guiness and some bar food.. I wish I could be more helpful but we felt that the Broadmoor had it all!
Best to you..

Old Mar 19th, 2006, 02:27 PM

My Favorite is The Peppertree. And the restaurants at the Broadmoor are wonderful. Belle's Deli is good.
I like The Edelweiss for German food & music.The Golden Bee (pub at the broadmoor) is always FUN