Reload this Page >

Good restaurants/buffets

Search

Good restaurants/buffets

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Coral

Good restaurants/buffets

I am planning a May trip to LV and would like any and all opinions on some of the better restaurants/buffets on the Strip. We are staying at Bally's but are willing to walk the distance for a reasonble meal. We like seafood, italian, steak,chinese and the usual breakfast items but don't want to pay an arm and a leg. If anyone knows of a restaurant that isn't ala carte please advise. When giving advice please be as specific as possible about the food you ate.
Thanks so much!

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 03:44 PM
mtx

Suggestion: Check out the Paris buffet!! It's very good.
Caesar's has a good one too.
You are centrally located and close to both these places.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:14 PM
xxx

If you are happy with steam table food prepared hours ahead, then you can't beat Bellagio's buffets. Mirage and Paris are close seconds. But if you like really good food prepared to order, then you can't expect to enjoy a buffet (they are really geared for people who like quantity over quality).
The Italian place in the Forum Shops at Ceaesars' (sorry, I can't remember the name, but Bertorelli's or similar) facing the main fountain is wonderful for the price.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 10:22 PM
sss

Dosen't anyone do a search anymore or is it just plain laziness? How many times a week is this same question asked? At one time on Thursday there must have been at least 10 seperate questions about Las Vegas! Then to have the audacity to state "please be as specific as possible"!!

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Barbara

I haven't seen this one answered yet - Where's the best place in Las Vegas for waffles?

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 05:05 PM
deb

Bally's has a decent buffet and by staying there you are close to so many other good places. My favorite is Aladdin's Spice Market buffet.In addition to great food - Mexican, Italian, Asian, etc. - belly dancers and musicians entertain you while you eat! They have good brick oven pizza, steak and enormous bowls of huge raspberries. I don't like French food so did not eat at Paris when I stayed there. Caesar's buffet was such a big dissapointment. We went for the champagne brunch but never even got one glass and the food was so-so. Mandalay Bay has a terrific buffet with the best desserts (gourmet)I've seen at any buffet except the Rio. I would only go back to the Rio's buffets for the desserts since I think they are over priced compared to other places.