Reload this Page >

RESTAURANTS AT BALLYS HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 06:25 AM
ginny

I will be going to Las Vegas in April. I have booked a room at Ballys for $69 a night which includes 2 for 1 tickets to Jubilee and discount vouchers for their restaurants (Al Dente'$10, Changs $10, Bally's Steakhouse $20 and the Big Kitchen Buffet $10). Does anybody have any comments on any of these places? Would the discount vouchers make them a good deal or would I do better to pay more and go elsewhere?

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 06:31 AM
k

If you look into the Las Vegas Journal Review-their newspaper -there is a section called NEON-that has reviews and lists of Best And Worst everythings in LV...you will find everything you want to know about buffets,restos,etc.Good luck.have fun

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 07:06 AM
ginny

Thanks k, it is a great site, one that I am sure I will get a lot of use out of before my trip. But not a whole lot of info on Ballys restaurants.

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 12:45 PM
thereuare

This site should help you:

http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/hotels/strip/ballys.html

Page down near the bottom it lists each restaurant... then once "inside" a specific restaurant link, there is another link there which has User Reviews/Comments.

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 01:49 PM
k

ginny, then try this
www.lasvegas24hours.com

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Steve

We go to Vegas at least once a year. We always have dinner at Bally's Steakhouse. I don't eat steak at home-only at Bally's. Their filet mignon is the best. If this sounds like a promo-it isn't. I don't care for Bally's Buffet. I think the breakfast buffet at Paris is the best that we have had. if you want the killer buffet of them all, try the Rio Hotel(Flamngo Road). It is a killer. The Jubilee show is the best big production in Vegas. the production numbers are the best. Your question about the package deal. I don't know of one better. I don't think that you can beat Bally's or Paris.

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 09:36 AM
CF

The coffee shop at Bally's is very good, the steak house was excellent the times we have eaten there. Don't know about the other one.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 03:34 AM
joe

The discounts might make them worth your while if you are on a budget. I haven't eaten at any of them but do have friends that stay at Ballys when they go to Vegas and have said that the food at the restaurants there is fine. But I am sure you can probably find better restaurants of each of these types, in the surrounding hotels there at the center strip.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 04:30 AM
tom

I have eaten at Al Dente several times. Very good Italian food with a nice atmosphere.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Lenore

I have eaten at the Big Kitchen buffet and it's fine for breakfast. There's a little crepe place in Paris (which is connected to Bally's) which makes yummy inexpensive crepes. Bally's and Paris are both great. You will have a blast!

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 05:32 PM
deb

Bally's Steakhouse is very good.
The Big Kitchen buffet is okay. I thought there were items I had never seen at other buffets which is nice.You will really enjoy Jubilee.