Good Las Vegas Steakhouse

Oct 17th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Joey

Good Las Vegas Steakhouse

Need the name of a GOOD vegas steak house. Not looking for atmosphere. Just a nice juicy steak

Oct 17th, 2002, 09:08 PM
lvdiner

Mortons or Smith & Wollinskys, even The Palm in Ceasar's has very good steak. Lots of restaurants to choose from.

Oct 18th, 2002, 05:01 AM
xxx

The steakhouse at Circus Circus had excellent food.

Oct 18th, 2002, 05:23 AM
SA

I favor Gallagher's in NYNY. It is not as pricey assome of the others mentioned (all good) but does serve an excellent steak & has a good wine list.

Oct 27th, 2002, 12:03 PM
June

Hugo's in the basement of the Four Queen's on Fremont Street.

Oct 27th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Duger

We were disappointed with the steaks at Smith and Wollinsky. My choice would be for Morton's

Oct 27th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Ralph

You got to be kidding. Eat at Circus circus?

Oct 27th, 2002, 02:42 PM
X

Actually Ralph-we too ate at Circus Circus,and the Steakhouse was kinda' nice!

Oct 27th, 2002, 02:52 PM
tjc

Would Emeril's Delmonico Steakhouse in The Venetian hotel interest you? He's doing something right!

Oct 27th, 2002, 04:17 PM
noname

Actually, the Steakhouse at Circus Circus has long been known to be one of the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.

Oct 27th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Patrick

One of the few things worth going to "downtown" Las Vegas, in my opinion, other than to see the "Fremont Experience" is a trip to Binion's upstairs at Binion's Horseshoe. Truly great steaks and a super view of Vegas with an old fashioned atmosphere and good service.

Oct 27th, 2002, 05:13 PM
klam

We had to make reservations several days ahead to get into the Circus Circus steak place. We tried to just walk in, but they told us they were full, we asked about the next 3 nites (weekend) but there were all booked up already!

On first night back in LV from a few days at the Grand Canyon, we finally made reservations for a couple of nites later. Yummy!

Oct 28th, 2002, 05:32 AM
xxx

People who eat a steak and call it "yummy" deserve to eat at Circus Circus.

Oct 29th, 2002, 12:52 PM
annie

May I say on behalf of Klam to author xxx ,HOW RUDE! Yummy is a perfectly acceptable term for good food, and anyone who has the bad manners to criticise other peoples use of language should at least have the guts not to remain anonymous.

Oct 29th, 2002, 10:07 PM
joe

Another vote for the Steakhouse at Circus Circus. Stay clear of the buffet and the coffee shop, but the Steakhouse is a winner. Reservations a must.

Other good choices include William B's at the Stardust, The Redwood Grille downtown in the California Hotel, and Jeremiahs on Tropicana.

Jan 13th, 2003, 05:37 AM
topper

ttt

Jan 13th, 2003, 05:40 AM
havkhones

I ahvent tried any of the placces mentioned here, though i mave give Prime at Bellagio a try when I am there in March for work.

My favorite and only steak house I have been to in Vegas is Ruth Chris(sp).

Jan 13th, 2003, 07:12 AM
meganoreilly

Steakhouse at circus Circus excellent. Gallaghers at NY NY excellent. Mortons very good

Jan 13th, 2003, 08:09 AM
John

Extremley dissappointed at Smith and Wollensky. Morton's or Ruth Christy much much better!!!

Jan 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Chuck

We had a great steak at Charlie Palmer's in the Four Seasons Hotel. It was expensive and this was about a year ago.

Heard the place in Bellaggio was good too. Ruth Cris is everywhere. Why not try a local place? Good luck. You really need to find a place that serves "top of the prime grade"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy -

FODOR'S VIDEO