Search

Golf & Hotel Resort

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Becky

Golf & Hotel Resort

Looking for a golf & hotel resort in South Florida that doesn't charge arm & leg????

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 12:02 PM
DeeDee

They can all be reasonable during off season. Sawgrass is the first one that comes to mind. Off season would be June through August.

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 12:16 PM
x

Most take cash over body parts.

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Sara

A friend went to one in central FL, I believe it was in Sebring FL. The package price for resort accomodations, golf, carts, and a full breakfast each day was phenomonal. Seems to me that the price was really good because golf was the only attraction in the area but if that's all you want to do then that's what you should look for. Check out springlakegolf.com They have great rates for couples.

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Golfguy

Of course the Breakers and Boca Raton Resort & Spa but they are a little pricey.

PGA National Resort & Spa might have a special or even Doral. You might want to check over in Naples, you just may find a good deal depending on the dates you are traveling