Search

Fun, Fun, Fun

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2000, 07:29 PM
xxxxx

Fun, Fun, Fun

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on just how "sinful" vegas is now a days? Any imput on the "gentleman's clubs?"

Old May 30th, 2000, 07:48 PM
Ralph

The internet is littered with info pertaining to such things, but I don't think Fodor's forums are the best places to troll for input.

Old May 30th, 2000, 07:56 PM
John

Dear xxxxx:
Ralph is right. Besides, if you need help with such basic human "relations" in this day and age, something is seriously wrong with you, and you better see a shrink before it's too late.

Old May 31st, 2000, 04:47 AM
hohum

What did you cutups do before you started playing games on the Internet?

Old May 31st, 2000, 05:47 AM
Catatonic

Dearest HoHum,

OK, it is time for an intervention. We could really all do without your constant moaning and whining. Honestly, if this forum isn't to your liking, please don't post. And if all of life is starting to look dull, boring, gray, hum drum and hardly worth living, you might be suffering from the first signs of depression. I understand they do wonderful things with that now, so please consider seeing someone.

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 11:15 AM
Timmy

Fair question. Let's be honest. Most virile men like to leer at the naked female body. And I go to Mass every Sunday.

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 01:12 PM
hohum

My goodness, catatonic, you certainly live up to you name!

Old Jun 2nd, 2000, 09:16 AM
Snidely Whiplash

I undress women with my eyes at all times. Vegas, and all strip bars are incentive for men like me to go home and service their wives. Timmy; If you didn't leer and drool over women, you would be only half a man. By all means you are a normal man.

Old Jun 2nd, 2000, 01:32 PM
Robyn

Snidely:

I sure wouldn't want you as my husband. "Servicing their wives". What are we? Cars? You sound like one quarter of a man to me.