Reload this Page >

Four Seasons Atlanta?

Search

Four Seasons Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Liz

Four Seasons Atlanta?

Does anyone have feedback about the Four Seasons Atlanta? Is it a good location for business travel/meetings?

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 01:45 PM
April

The Four Seasons Atlanta is my favorite hotel in Atlanta. It is in a great midtown location and convenient to Marta. Great rooms and service!

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 05:27 PM
jackie

It's also the best hotel in Atlanta IMO. The Ritz Buckhead is in need of refurbishment.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 05:48 AM
J T Kirk

I second (and third) the above. The Four Seasons is the best place to stay in Atlanta. Ritz has become passe and a bit dowdy. The Swissotel is, well, boring and staid. The Four Seasons is in the section called Midtown which is between downtown and Buckhead; to visit either one of those would require a car, or riding MARTA (which has a stop close by the Four Seasons). The onlt knock against it, is that the area it's in is not the best for late night walks. It is near the High Museum, however.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 09:00 AM
GatorGirl

You will not go wrong with the Four Seasons here in Atlanta. Hey JT Kirk what place IS safe for those late night walks around here..........I wouldn't recommend those late night walks to anyone! Although you risk being assulted you also see the most "interesting" sites late at night!

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 09:42 AM
J T Kirk

I'd walk around (certain sections of) Buckhead at night. Ditto Virginia Highlands, except for Ponce. Yes, in Midtown there are some interesting sites to see at night.

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 01:58 PM
grogargh

I stayed at the Four Seasons for two nights during new years eve 2000... hotel is very very nice, but man was it expensive... cost $450 per night for a one bedroom suite! I guess the season played a part in that. Location is also great because there is lots of cutesy places around Mid-Town...

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Kyle

Sheesh, grogargh, that's a bargain at most Four Seasons hotels.
Very rarely will you EVER find a 1BR suite at a FS for $450 or less.

Standard rates for a REGULAR room at FS NYC and FS Chicago typically start around $500-550 on weekdays.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:36 AM
Chris

Best place in Hot-lanta...period. Love the Buckhead area

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:58 AM
Hmmmm

But the Four Seasons isn't actually in the Buckhead area, now is it.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 10:17 AM
Chris

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My! Geo, Aren't you a lovely person. You know if you get out your anal-retentive map, you'll see that they are close enough to work togther. There's nothing around the Four Seasons that I enjoy doing or eating at........But hold on!!!!!!!! If I get in my car and put it in drive for just a few minutes...I FIND MYSELF IN BUCKHEAD!!!!!!

My comments could also have said....Four Seasons is great.....I love Atlanta.........still makes sense.

Get a life

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 09:50 AM
Mike

The Four Seasons is the only hotel in Atlanta that has the Mobil 5 Star rating.