Fodor's e-mail

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:12 AM
William

Fodor's e-mail

I've seen a few very nasty and offensive posts on this forum. Would someone provide
an email address for Fodor's, there seem to be none under the FAQ's despite the fact there is a question to that effect. Thanking you all in advance.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:33 AM
howard

I've gotten a positive response to such a complaint from:
[email protected]
and action was taken!

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:40 AM
Fodorsuser

Message: Go to FAQ and about the 3rd one is "what should I do if I see...." In the answer is a clickable link *write us* that will lead you to the Comment page. On the home page at the top, there is a tab *write us* and you will get to the same page to make your comments. I have sent complaints about objectionable posts several times, mentioning the title, and they are removed fairly quickly--and I get an email from Fodor. Hope this helps.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 06:43 AM
elaine

I sent Fodor's an email very early this morning. The post has not been removed and I have not received email from Fodor's acknowledging receipt.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 09:39 AM
Cheryl Z.

I've emailed [email protected] in the past and received prompt attention/replies. But since this is a weekend, it's likely nothing will be done til Monday.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 12:27 PM
John

The previous writer is correct. The computers are probably on autopilot until Monday, when the idiot's post will be removed. Until then, ignore it!

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 09:31 PM
Donna

I, too, have frequently notified Fodor's via e-mail that they may want to remove undesirable posts. In a few days, they're gone...