Fodorites/Naughty or Nice?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ho, ho, ho! It's your old friend Santa checking in to see how everyone's doing on the Fodors board. Lo and behold, I find the heat is getting to you all. Lots of fussin and cussin and badmouthing to boot.

Old Santa is worried he'll have to stay at the North Pole this year because you all will only get coal. I don't mind everyone getting coal but I'm in Tahiti right now and the thought of spending an entire winter at the North Pole makes me feel Claus-trophobic.

Boys and girls, what in tarnation can we do to lighten things up a bit at fodors?!? Would it help if I dropped off some goodies? What can I bring to brighten your day?
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:29 PM

I've been nice, I promise! Please bring me two first class tickets to Venice and a 2 week stay at the best hotel in town!
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:34 PM
GoTravel

Hi Santa, I've been a naughty girl as usual......

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM

Santa Honey,
I do try to be nice.
I think more people should read the thread with recipes and bake somethin sweet, that will help, I betcha!
For my treat, I would like two round trip, First Class tickets to Paris in the fall to go shopping and then on to Japan to see my baby boy.
Thank you darlin Santa, how is the weather in Tahiti? Regards to Mrs Santa~
Scarlett
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM

Oh GoTravel, LOL, you naughty but nice girl
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 01:15 PM
bonniebroad

SantaClaus, how wonderful to see you! Such a cheerful sight......

I have been known to snip back a wee bit here....but I am suitably sorry so no coal, please!

Please bring me a magical pet-sitter, who looks like me, sounds like me, is indistinguishable from me..... so that I can go to Hawaii and the Greek Isles, and not worry about my darling old pooch! (Then I would be in such a good mood that I would never snip! )

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 01:31 PM

You know what they say:

"Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls....go everywhere"

Ken

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 01:32 PM

Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!! I'll take the whole Pier 1 store to furnish our beach cottage in Seaside, OR!!!

I've been reeeealy good, helping as much as I can with CA and the PNW boards, so what do I get??? LOL ***kim***
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 01:32 PM

Ditto the rt first class to Paris(like Scarlett), but then I want to do Normandy, Loire region then Provence, all in 5 star chateaux or hotels. Might as well through in a limo driver, to drive me around to all the wineries so I may imbibe freely Is that too much Santa?
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 02:58 PM

Well Santa I prefer being nice but I do what I must! Please keep that in mind when you "make your rounds" at the end of the yr.
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 03:01 PM

Well, Santa, one way to stay nice, rather than naughty, is to keep these threads TRAVEL RELATED, rather than idle chit-chat, yip-yak, including your stupid thread.

Keep away from my house, Santa, or you might get a foot up your asz as you come down the chimney.
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 04:18 PM

I'm always nice, Santa...so I would REALLY appreciate a REALLY nice trip this year.
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM

Eewww, I would hate to see what rb gets in his stocking
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 04:48 PM
bonniebroad

Yes, Scarlett, I agree......... Oh, well, bless your heart, r_b!

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM

LOL bonniebroad--a perfect example!
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 05:43 PM

Just be careful what you wish for. It may come true. For you! LOL!
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 09:22 AM

Santa~I try to be good. God knows, I try. Since you asked about TRAVEL: RT first class tickets to Paris for shopping would be just fine with me. If I am very good, I would like an extended trip back to Italy in the Fall of 2005(RT first class is ok with me too). I know I've been to Venice before, but I just can't help wanting to go back.
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 09:34 AM

Received 79 Likes on 8 Posts
Perhaps you could come a little early this year (or have your associate, Judah do it) with a little extra gelt. No cookies and milk, but latkes and donuts can be left out. Have we been good? Oy, have we been good.

Zei Gesund.
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 10:06 AM

Gardyloo =D>

Santa mon chere, I have been so nice I'd like to go to Nice. But, I too could use a Paris fix. So, I'll forego First Class. Business Class will do.
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 12:03 PM

I admit to being a bit naughty. Sometimes....OK oftentimes I have been a smart alec poster but I try to be humorous and enlightening at the same time, all in fun! I also can't pass up a good double entendre (sp?) or giving advice to the girls trip to Vegas.

That said, why do so many people want to go to France? Have you no good old USA pride?? That country does not deserve your almighty American buck! From me to France: Take your brei, your champagne, your personal hygiene habits and put them where the sun don't shine!

Never been there, don't plan to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -