Reload this Page >

flights into LaGuardia

Search

flights into LaGuardia

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 07:22 AM
cheap

flights into LaGuardia

Want to go to LaGuardia from Detroit. Best flight for my time needs will cost about $180. What are the chances of this price going down the closer I get to the date. I can leave it till the last minute and drive. Just wondering if this is about what I can expect to pay all the time.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:13 PM
ttt

ttt

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:38 PM
xxx

Your question is a little vague. Did you find this fare today and you are flying in three days? In that case, no the fare probably won't go down. Are you flying next December? Yes, I wouldn't book yet. Actually assuming that is a round trip rate, I'd do it. Sounds pretty good to me. I certainly doubt that you could drive and park your car in New York for more than about an hour for a total of $180.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 07:34 PM
!!!

I think $180 sounds very cheap. What kind of fare are you looking for???

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 05:10 AM
cheap

We're going end of April. We're actually Canadians but will leave from Detroit. So with the airfare right now at $180 each, parking at the airport..for the two of us, it'll end up being almost $400. I'm just asking if I can expect a cheap flight (say $99 return) if I book last minute?

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Tracey

You won't find last minute specials to LGA, but hope about Southwest from Islip to Detriot? Check out what they're offering.

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 09:55 AM
cheap

Thanks Tracy.but Southwest doesn't fly direct Detroit-Islip. If you book with them, you have to pay for two separate round trips even though they're just stopovers...kind of weird.