Search

Flagstaff

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 09:41 PM
question

Flagstaff

I am thinking of relocating and I was hoping someone could give me their impressions on this town as a place to live. I have been before, but that was years ago. I love the weather and the beauty and it's proximity to a major city (even though I don't particularly like that major city).

Just wondering what the neighborhoods are like, cost of living, job prospects, etc.

Thanks!

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 03:23 AM
Gary

Nice spot if you like small town living and a four season climate. College in town adds to variety.

Not a great spot if you are asian or black, you will be an outsider.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 08:00 AM
Train-Buff

Hope you like the sound of trains 24/7.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 10:38 AM
bj

Try relocating to Antartica where we wouldn't have to put up with off topic posts.

Troll.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 04:24 PM
question

Why would you post if you didn't have an answer? If you don't like "off topic posts" as you put it, why answer? Why would I be a troll? Because I came to a travel forum to ask advice about a place?

Now, is there anyone else who could give me their impression on Flagstaff? And thanks Gary. I have mixed feelings about this move as I am not sure what the city feels like to live there. I do like the four seasons and I am young enough to aoppreciate the diversity a college town can bring.

Thanks again.

Old Apr 1st, 2002, 03:40 PM
ttt

ttt