Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Does the Four Seasons Hotel chain have any loyalty programs?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have stayed at a few Four Seasons' hotels recently. Does anyone know any loyalty program that they might offer. Do they reward frequent guest stays with upgrades?
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Dan

If you've stayed a few times but have never seen any promos for it, I'd guess no.

You can always check the website.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 03:00 PM

No.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 03:03 PM

Even if there's not a frequent guest program, it never hurts to mention your repeat business when checking into a hotel.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 03:31 PM

There is not have a loyalty program that I know of. However, if you have a AmEx Plat card and pay the 300.00 per year rewards membership, you get a lot of extras such as free upgrades, late checkout-4pm, breakfast everyday, a beautiful fruit basket, and vouchers for golf or lunches. I also know you pay the Fine Hotels and Resorts (FHR) rate which is lower than the rates posted on the 4Seasons website. You also have the choice of using earned points or just using the AmEx travel planner without points. There is no charge for this except for the annual membership fee.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 03:32 PM

There is not have a loyalty program that I know of. However, if you have a AmEx Plat card and pay the 300.00 per year rewards membership, you get a lot of extras such as free upgrades, late checkout-4pm, breakfast everyday, a beautiful fruit basket, and vouchers for golf or lunches. I also know you pay the Fine Hotels and Resorts (FHR) rate which is lower than the rates posted on the 4Seasons website. You also have the choice of using earned points or just using the AmEx travel planner without points, and get the same extras. There is no charge for this except for the annual membership fee.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM

hart- Sorry to hijack your thread but I had the same question about Ritz Carltons. My husband stays in them frequently and I have not found a loyalty program for them either. Anyone? Threehearts
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 04:00 PM

Youm will get the same benefits at Ritz Carlton with Am Ex Plat- free upgrades, breakfast, vouchers, etc....

With the Fine Hotels and Resorts program at AmEx, you get a lot of extras at the best price. There is a huge list of hotels, chains and independent that are associated with this program. If you travel often, it may be worth your while to look into it. I use them all the time for my travel arrangements and always get a free room upgrade.