Disneyworld at Christmas

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 05:52 AM
sidney

Disneyworld at Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Anyone going to Disneyworld at Christmas like me? I hope the weather will be decent.
I'm not much for rides so I'm not worried about long lines although I'm slightly concerned about travel & airline safety especially at Christmas time, but life does goes on, right?

Do any of you have recommendations for disney resort restaurants? I really liked the Artist Point at Wildnerness Lodge & Flying Fish Cafe at Boardwalk last time we went, so I definitely want to go back there again. Regarding accomodations, I had a toss up between Walt Disney Dolphin & Wilderness Lodge & I decided on the Dolphin since we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge last time. Have any of you stayed at the Dolphin? I heard it's comparable to the deluxe resorts.

If any of you would like to share your experiences about Disneyworld, I'd appreciate reading them(I may pick up a pointer or two for my upcoming trip also. Thanks alot.

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 02:06 PM
Gail

If you want loads of info on DisneyWorld, go to
www.disboards.com

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 05:30 PM
randa

For any and all info about the resorts, check out wdwig.com or family.com and then go to the disney travel board section.

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 07:20 AM
Duane

I agree with both postings above. Great BB to chek out.

We always go around Christmas. If you are staying between Christmas and New Years, be prepared for huge crowds.

But, it is a fabulous place and decorated to the gills with christmas stuff. I could say so much more, but go to the boards and check out all the postings.

I have flown many times since 9/11 including Thanksgiving in NYC. Not a problem other than some lines.

Duane

Old Dec 2nd, 2001, 07:21 AM
JAN

Stayed at the Dolphin last summer and highly recommend it. Nice rooms, easy access to Epcot and MGM, good restaurants, luxurious atmosphere.