Search

Disney Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 08:01 PM
karen

Disney Hotels

We have free passes to DisneyWorld, but would like to stay in the park. Is there any way to get lodging for a discount if you already have passes?

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 04:54 AM
ilisa

If you have membership in the Disney Club, you can get 10-20% off your lodging (depends on which hotel). You will also get 10% off purchases at Disney Marketplace and the Disney Store. The Disney Club website is www.disneyclub.com. Also, are you a AAA member (assuming you are in the US)? If so, contact them and see what kind of discount they can offer.

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:07 PM
april

The Disney Club has an annual membership fee of $30, which would probably be more than the 10-20% discount you could get at one of their resorts. The All-Star Resorts are already not badly priced, at roughly $79 per night. Calling WDW directly at 1-407-WDISNEY might supply you with the answer you're looking for.

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:41 PM
beth

I've never personally stayed at the all-star resorts, but all I've heard is that they are like a cheap motel, worth about half of what they charge. Stay at either Cornado Springs, Carribean Beach, Dixie Landings (soon to be renamed), or Port Orleans. If these are too expensive (~120 - 150 / night) then stay by Downtown Disney in the non-Disney hotels. I believe they all provide transportation to the parks.

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 06:19 PM
jan

Do you have the entertainment book?? If yes, check out the Grovesnor Resort. They accept the entertainment discount at this property. (they may not be listed in the book, but do accept the entertainment card). They are located in Downtown Disney which provides transportation to all the theme parks. Nice property. We like staying in downtown disney. They are in walking distance from Pleasure Island.

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 07:22 AM
A Friend

Do yourself a favor, No matter the cost stay at one of the hotels on the monorail, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, or Contemporary. The time you save not having to wait on the busses is worth every penny!! Have a great trip!!!