Reload this Page >

discovery cruiseline

Search

discovery cruiseline

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 02:23 PM
bruno

discovery cruiseline

Has anyone used discovery cruise line? They seem to have pretty good deals, 3 days, 2 nights bahamas 149 $ out of miami. Has anyone did the 1 day tour?

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
BillieBob

People on the US FORUM do NOT cruise.Thats why they are on the US FORUM.Try the cruise forum.But there are real bashers over there.They dont go for "deals".They all have mucho dinero and are very snobbishy.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 02:59 PM
xxx

Billie wins for dumbest remark of the day. I cruise and am on this board, if you read further you will find many posts about another who is asking others opinions about cruising. However, you will get more specific answers if you repost this on the cruise forum. Good luck.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 05:02 PM
bruno

thanks xxx,

I agree, I spend lots of time on the cruising boards, but since this is not really a cruise (ferry service) and it leaves from miami, I tought people who had vacationned in miami area would have done this attraction. Sorry billie for upsetting you!

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Bruno

I have done discovery cruise to the bahamas 3 times and it was alot of fun. Last time we were in Florida we did the day cruise to nowhere and had a good time on that one also. Go and enjoy. I would not do a 1 day since it limits your time on the island.

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 03:44 AM
xxx

Definetly do not do the 1 day cruise to Freeport. Its a hassle getting on the ship and off thru immigration in Bahamas for such a short trip. Freeport is pretty much a dump, only go if you can stay long enough to get to a nice part of tbe Bahamas.

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 04:21 AM
bruno

thank you very much for the replys!!

I still don't know what to do. I guess it depends if we can get more vacation time, then we might do the 3 days, 2 nights

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 08:10 AM
Mary

Go to ecruises.com.Right now Norweigan and Carnival are offering short cruises for under $200 (which includes taxes.