Reload this Page >

Discount Tickets to Disneyland

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 08:02 AM
Pam

Are there any discount tickets to Disneyland Universal Studios and California Adventure? We will be going to So. Cal next month and have heard that local grocery stores have discount passes. Is this true?

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 09:53 AM
Emily

I am a Southern California resident and I have never seen any grocery store discount coupons for Disneyland (only for Knotts Berry Farm). The only discount that is currently being advertised is "Southern California residents can get into California Adventure for the child's admission price and one child can get in free with every adult." But it doesn't sound as if this would apply to you.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 11:22 AM
Bill I

If you are a member of the AAA club, go to your local club - they sometimes have discounted entrance tickets that you can pre-purchase. I have done that. but sometimes they have only a limited amount of tickets. Even if they don't have any discount tickets, at Universal you get a 10% discount when you show your AAA card at time of ticket purchase.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 04:16 PM
Pam

Thanks for the information. I heard about the grocery store promotion on the "Today" show this week. I believe they said Ralph's was running the promotion and (now that you mention it) I think they said it applied to Knott's Berry Farm.

If anyone else hears of anything, please let me know.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 11:44 AM
D.B.

I looked at the hotel's brochures for discounts, most notably were minimal discounts for Knott's, Sea World, Wild Bill's, and Medieval Times. I was going to check with the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce, but never got around to it.

Wild Bill's, Medieval Times, and Movieland Wax Museum are all right down the road from Knott's -- didn't go to any of them.

While there, it would not hurt to drop into a Ralph's and find out.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 04:00 PM
Debbie

I don't believe you will find any type of discount tickets for any Disney parks. On a recent trip to WDW, I searched for discount tickets with no luck, but I did get discount tickets at AAA for Universal.

Debbie

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:40 AM
ldsant

Alaska Airlines is currently running a promotion where a child gets in with a paid adult fare. They also fly free. If you live on the west coast, this may be worth checking into.