Reload this Page >

Discount Disney Tickets (retry)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28th, 2000, 12:40 PM
Dave G

Has anyone recently been to Orlando and while being there bought their Disney pass from the discount ticket booths on either International Drive or on the 192 near to the NIKE factory and if so how many days did the pass cover, how much did it cost and did it cover visits to the water parks ????

Thankyou

Old Aug 28th, 2000, 04:05 PM
JOHN

No such thing as a discount for Disney tix except maybe $10 off a hopper pass for AAA members (or current promo for FL residents). If anyone else offers a discount it is only because they are making money off of you in another way or they are scamming you outright.

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 04:22 AM
ilisa

Actually, you can get a 10% discount off the passes with the Magic Kingdom Club card. I would not trust, however, any "discount ticket booth."

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 04:25 AM
hi

There is no such thing as a "discoounted" Disney ticket. However I have gotten discounted tickets for Universal and Sea World through AAA. Enjoy!

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 07:10 AM
Mom

Do you know anyone who works for ABC? This would include radio stations or TV affiliates. They might be able to get you passes. Whoops, sorry just noted the UK address. I believe you can join The Magic Kingdom club over the website. Seems to me there were booths set up in the major chain grocery stores which do have locations along International Drive. They did offer discount tickets for most of the attractions INCLUDING Disney when I was there about a year ago. I seriously doubt a major grocery chain would let a "scam" set up in their stores.

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 07:35 AM
ilisa

Deb Wills' site, www.wdwig.com, will tell you how to apply for the Magic Kingdom Club card (my husband and I swear by it), as well as everything else you need to know about planning your Disney trip.

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 03:45 AM
Dick

The Magic Kingdon Club card is also good for 10 percent off merchandise purchased at Disney Stores in malls, at major Disney shopping area at WDW, and I believe may be used as other sites as well as the discount for tickets and even lodging at times of the year. The magazine that comes with membership is also enjoyable. The discounts more than made up for membership the first year we had it. I definitely would "shy" away from any roadside or instore offer of discounted Disney tickets unless it was an official Disney store.

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 04:15 AM
xxxxxxxxx

Be aware that If you buy a 'used' ticket from a booth that still has unused days left on it ( if you see what I mean ) like the Orlando Flex Ticket then it will have the original purchaser's signature on it. When entering the park you may be asked to sign a 'clipboard' & if your signature does not match that on the ticket then you don't get in.

Old May 28th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Carol

The Disney Club (formerly the Magic Kingdom CLub Card) really only gives about a 4% discount. There is the same discount if you are a member of AAA. You can buy discounted tickets online through ticket brokers. One I know of and have used is www.centralfloridatravel.com - they will deliver for free to your hotel or mail to you for $5.00 in the US, $15.00 to the UK and other countries.
I ditto "avoid roadside stands" - you really don't know what you are getting.