Reload this Page >

Destin condo - Windancer?????

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 10:12 AM
Kelly

We're booked to stay at the Windancer in Destin in July. Has anyone stayed there? Was the pool crowded? Is it a good place for kids? Any info is appreciated!

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 10:25 AM
britt

Hi Kelly
The Windancer is a fairly new resort...I have seen it though, and it does appear to be a nice place. I can tell you, however, that you are in a great location as far as Destin is concerned. The traffic along Old Hwy 98 isn't that bad, especially since you have kids. Just make sure to use the many walkways. Have you ever been to Destin before? If not, I have some great suggestions for your family. Just let me know if you want them!

Britt

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 08:49 AM
Kathy

Hi, I planning on a trip to Destin in June with my family. Can you tell me what suggestions you have for my family. This is our first time and so far I'm planning on Silver Shells Resort. Would love your suggestions.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 08:28 AM
Kelly

I'm trying to contact Britt ([email protected]) for further recommendations about Destin. Direct e-mails have been returned to me. If you're out there Britt, please contact me. Thanks.

Kelly

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 09:49 AM
sharon

Hey Kelly, We have been staying at Windancer for the past four years. We always go back to 205. It is on the second floor.
there is an elevator for these condos which makes ir great for hauling stuff up. Under the stairways are baskets to help you. The artwork in 205 is all original and we think it really adds to the ambience of the place. The pool will be crowded as will all pools in Florida at this time. There is lots of room for kids to roam as well as the Silver Sands shopping outlet right across the street.for the adults. A new Brunos has moved in to the old Delchamp place. Itis neat as always. Skip the Win-Dixie. A fish market is also right across the street in the
win-Dixie shopping center. The fish market closes at 6:00. Video store is close to the Brunos as well as ice cream places. Try to return in the fall or spring,everything is much better. Oh!by the way,umbrella and chairs are included in the price of the condo. Have fun!