Search

Crypress Gardens

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22nd, 1999, 06:26 PM
Sheryl

Crypress Gardens

Hi, I would like to know if anyone has done the Juinor Belle at Cypress Gardens. I would also like to know if there are any discounts for Canadians as $40.00 turns into almost $70.00 Canadain If some of you have tryed it is to worth it for the two hours. Please let me know soon as we are leaving in four days. I would really like to try this.

Old Nov 22nd, 1999, 06:34 PM
Cindy

Hi Sheryl: I have not had any experience with The Junior Belle but I do know that Cypress Gardens has a special in which we fellow Canadians get our tickets at par which will be about $21.00 US for admission to the park....I think that's a great deal! You must have proof that you are a Canadian though.Was there 3 years ago and LOVED it with all the lights etc.! We are again leaving for Florida in 9 days and will definately be returning to Cypress Gardens. I am from Ontario where are you from? Have a great holiday and e-mail me if I can be of further assistance.P.S. I have seen the little girls dressed up and they are really lovely.....they seemed to get alot of attention from the staff members and they took the girls all over the park for photos! Hope this helps.

Old Nov 23rd, 1999, 06:28 AM
Sheryl

To Cindy
Thanks for your helpful information. We are from sk. So what air carrier are you flying with.Are there any other discounts showing with the Canadian resident for other parks. We brought all the tickets up in Canada for the usually theme parks. I hope I will be able to go to Cypress Gardens, but I will have to go on my own. Take care and have fun in Flordia.

Old Nov 23rd, 1999, 05:23 PM
Cindy

Hi Sheryl: Just a quick note in response to your posting.......It might sound really dumb LOL but where is SK? I'm really not too sure where the heck ya are! LOL Could it be Saskatchewan maybe? Any way I have done alot of hunting for Canadian discounts on the net but only came up with the Cypress Gardens one. We are travelling on Canada 3000 out of Toronto on Dec 2 at 6:20 AM!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!! This airlines love to fly at the crack of dawn! But what can you do.....you want to get there and we will by 9:10 AM! Just in time for breakfast! What airline are travelling from and where are you staying in Orlando? We will be staying at Cypress Pointe in Lake Buena Vista for 2 weeks then on to Marco Island for 1 week at the Charter Club of Marco Island and a quick night stayover in the Keys.....can't wait! I also bought theme park tickets here from the CAA and they were a good price despite that awful exchange rate! Hope you enjoy your holidays and the weather turns out perfect for you! If there are any other Canucks out there that know of any other discounts for Canadians please let us know! Thanks!

Old Nov 23rd, 1999, 06:15 PM
Sheryl

Hi Cindy
Thanks again for the inforamtion. Yes we are from Sask. WE are flying out of Winnepeg on Canada 3000 in the afternoon. We get into Flordia really late. We are staying at Spa at Resort World for two weeks. It is the first time to Florida. Have lots of fun.

Old Nov 24th, 1999, 05:45 PM
Cindy

Hi Sheryl! Ah ha...I was right eh? Saskatchewan! Well hope you have a wonderful holiday! The weather sounds really good so far and we have always flown with Canada 3000 and loved their service.....again have a great time...you'll love Florida!