Reload this Page >

Cruises that leave from NYC

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:10 AM
SK

Anyone know where I can find info about cruises that leave from NYC. Thanks in advance!

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:19 AM
Frank

Check out cruiserewards.com, you can select cruises by port of embarkation and month you wish to depart. It will list all cruises leaving from NYC during that month.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:09 AM
bev

Try mytravelco.com. We took a cruise out of NYC to Halifax, Nova Scotia two years ago and booked through this company. We got a good deal and everything went very smoothly. However, I don't think I would book a cruise on line. I'm sure people do it, but I would rather speak to a person about a cruise. You can check out the possibilities and then call when you are ready to book.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:16 AM
rqf

Check out the websites for Carnival, Celebrity and Princess all of whom have sailings from NYC through the summer and into the fall. Carnival goes north to Canada; the other two to Bermuda.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:50 AM
XXXXXX

I think the only cruise line out of NYC is Cunard which would be the QEII (Queen Elizabeth II).

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:54 AM
Lori

There are many going out of NYC these days. I have friends going to Bermuda in several weeks on RC line. Most seem to go to Bermuda, or Canada. You can check with Expedia under there cruise category.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:56 AM
Michelle

Many cruises depart from New York as I see the ships on the Hudson many times. Recently saw Norwegian and Princess and, of course, Cunard. I'm sure there are many others.