Search

Cruises

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 04:21 AM
Mike

Cruises

Cruises
I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip
through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of
experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that
went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for
one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. http://www.volumebuy.com/vbuy_site/default_pro3.asp,
which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I
would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 05:58 AM
Beth

my input is to please stop advertising on this site. The rules specifically forbid it, and I, for one, am tired of these volume-buy ads masquerading as legitimate questions. do you think we are stupid??????? I will NOT check out your site.

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 02:22 PM
Steve

a little TOO much time on your hands beth????

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 03:17 PM
John

I agree with Beth. This is not the first time someone posted an inane question, then suggested this website. Does he think we are stupid?

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 05:49 PM
Steve

well folks..*W* if your THAT smart then you know that whoever wrote that post isn't going to come back and read any of our responses huh???...your getting bent out of shape for no one...but thats just my opinion,,I could be wrong *S*

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 10:47 PM
Mike

We are a company very much interested in your spam, please send us any and all. We can't get enough!

[email protected]