Reload this Page >

Crowds in march for DW

Search

Crowds in march for DW

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 08:34 AM
DON

Crowds in march for DW

are the crowds really that bad for spring break. we will be there from mar 24 to mar 29
how bad is bad

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 08:50 AM
xxx

What is DW???????

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:14 AM
xxx

Go to www.disboards.com

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:15 AM
sonya

I get it.....Disney World!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:22 AM
DON

OK SORRY DISNEYWORLD

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Randa

The week you'll be there is Easter week. Most kids will be out of school that week. WDW will be jam-packed - count on it!!!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:55 AM
Geta

Don:
The best thing you could do is: purchase a guidebook on Orlando's Disney World. Go to a book store & browse. You will find so many helpful hints.
I bought one titled "Disney World with Kids", but I don't recall the author (maybe Birnbaum). You'll get ideas on how to make the most of your time, best places to rest, eat, sleep, even get a peanutbutter & jelly sandwich.
And, remember, when you are standing among a million other people waiting to see and do the same thing, YOU ARE ON VACATION. You're not at work & life is good.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:09 AM
scony

I heard about the crowd I was n Daytona baech last year and it was full of kids I dont have a problem with that. I just could not get to the party the cops had all the streets blocked off so i had to walk up and down the street with teenager and fight off teenage boys thay had my head hurting so i said no more Daytona beach springbreak for me. I hope that i can find some big girls and boys stuff to do n Miami. so whats the 411 for 25 and over we love to party and shop.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Lenore

Any and all tourist spots in Florida, especially the Orlando theme parks and Daytona area, will be chocked full of kids and drunken college kids just before and after Easter. Have fun!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:32 AM
scony

So what is it there to do? It will be me and my sister her boyfriend and my newly husband .we dont wont to be stuck like last year but walked up and down the street and look at each other we wont to party eat and shop til we drop and just have fun and hit the beaches. so tell me a little more to do and were will the stars hang out too I wont it all n the sunshine state because it has been too cold here . I need the fun and the sun for a week.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:39 AM
youmustbe

Scony please do us all a favor and complete your education prior to getting married. If I were you I would focus more on learning how to write coherently and less on seeing "the stars" and partying!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:48 AM
dee

you are so right but u are not understanding me i just dont have anything esle to do so i hope u are not call me stupid i just cant type fool.