Courtyard Rosslyn-comments please.

Jul 9th, 2000, 05:38 PM
Sarah

Courtyard Rosslyn-comments please.

We will be staying at the Courtyard-Rosslyn. I'd appreciate any comments/experiences with this property. Also, how far is it from the Metro station? Thank you.

Jul 9th, 2000, 07:42 PM
Bob Brown

I have stayed at the Rossyln Courtyard 4 times, by choice. The strong points are these: about 4 blocks from the Metro station, gated parking under the building, comfortable rooms and beds,
good breakfast, located near Key Bridge and Arlington Boulevard and Route 66.
The drawbacks include these: no really good restaurant close by that I have found (but that could have changed), it is close enough in that you probably will pay to park underneath the building in the gated area. The exercise room is small as is the pool.

I don't use the pool and we usually have a car so we can go elsewhere to eat.
The proximity to the Metro station is good. You can get to the airport from the station. (Reagen, not Dulles)

Jul 10th, 2000, 09:11 AM
lisa

Haven't stayed there but the location is good and close to the metro. As for restaurants, Red Hot and Blue is good barbecue a short walk down the street.

Jul 10th, 2000, 09:12 AM
lisa

Forgot to mention -- also there's a yummy restaurant nearby called Cafe Asia -- love the Panang Gai.

Jul 10th, 2000, 09:22 AM
martha python

The fanciest place in Rosslyn is Tivoli (Italian, good wine list). Further up the hill than Red Hot & Blue is the Village Bistro (Wilson and Rhodes--streets in Arlington are alphabetical, sort of).

Dec 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM
kit

Hi All,

Happy New Year (shortly...)

Anyone have recent experience here? I'm having trouble picturing where this is on Clarnedon (1533 Clarendon). Is it between Courthouse and Rosslyn Metro stations? Closer to which? It's what my points would buy...this or the Crystal City/Reagan National property. Thanks in advance if you have any advice! Kit
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:58 AM

If you do a mapquest location you'll see that it is closer to the Rosslyn Metro stop than the Courthouse Metro which is basically at the intersection of Courthouse Road and Wilson.

Search this Thread