Hi everyone !
I am planning to go In San Francisco between the end of June and the beginning of July.
I am going with a friend and we are going to stay 3 days I guess.
Concerning our budget I don't have any idea yet, because San Francisco is the end of our west trip. I would like to see the famous place like the golden gate bridge, or street etc..
Do you have any suggestion ? What we don't have to miss ?
I take all the advise, especially concerning hotels and restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Padre Islands
- 3 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 4 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 5 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 6 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 7 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 8 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 9 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 10 NASHVILLE
- 11 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Muir Woods - new rules
- 15 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
Hi everyone !