Reload this Page >

Corinth Accommodations

Search

Corinth Accommodations

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Jennifer

Corinth Accommodations

We are seeking suggestions for an inn, B&B, or other accommodations in the town of Corinth, Vermont. Thank you very much.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 05:39 AM
xx

Corinth?? I don't think there are any lodging establishments in Corinth. It's a teeny-tiny town. Hopefully someone can help you out and prove me wrong.
I believet here is an Inn in Chelsea which is 10 or so miles away. Otherwise, look in the Bradford/Fairlee area-The Lake Morey Inn is very nice: www.lakemoreyresort.com
Good luck!

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Jennifer

Do you mean the Shire Inn in Chelsea? I did a search and that is what I found. It looks very nice, thanks! I have stayed at the Lake Morey Inn and it is nice, but we prefer someplace smaller.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 06:31 PM
xx

Yup, I was thinking of the Shire Inn. I've never stayed there, only been by, so I can't give you any first hand info.
Is there a reason you need to be in/near Corinth? I can recommend a couple nice places a little further north in the StJ/Lyndon/Burke area.

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:38 AM
Jennifer

We would appreciate any suggestions for accommodations in that area. We recently puchased some property in Corinth and will want to cross country ski there in the winter. That is why we would like to be near Corinth. Thanks again.