Search

CONDOS IN MAUI

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 07:21 PM
KATE

CONDOS IN MAUI

WHALER VS. KAPALUA BAY VILLAS VS. GRAND CHAMPION??? ANY TIPS AS TO WHICH OF THESE CONDOS ARE NICER FOR OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN MAUI IN AUGUST? ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Lani

Definitely Kapalua Bay that time of year. Will be much more comfy weather-wise than the others! Unless you like hot, hot, super hot!

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 08:20 AM
Gale

I would definitely choose Grand Champions. The units are very nice...rent one on the golf course...and being in Wailea is so much nicer than Kapalua or kaanapali. Have a great time!

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Ken

To really confuse the issue I vote for the Whaler. Close to everything, righ in the middle of Kaanapal Beach, right next door to Whaler's Village, three miles from Lahaina.

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 12:29 PM
e

To further complicate this--------I think that Kaanapali Alii(next to the Whaler) is little more upscale than the Whaler and it has a great location over the other two(near Lahaina). Although all of them are very nice. Good Luck !!

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 01:37 PM
Joan

We stayed at Lahaina Shores. Close to everything, not a great beach though. You can get a pretty good rate if you go directly through owner. I'll post more if you're interested.