Reload this Page >

Condo Rentals on the Big Island?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 08:10 AM
Lorraine

We are going to Hawaii in May, to Maui, the Big Island and Oahu. It seems that all the condo rentals are on Maui. Does anyone know if there are condo rentals on the Big Island?

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 09:25 AM
steve

Try using the search term "kona vacation
rentals" on your favorite seach engine - aol, yahoo, iwon, etc.

Good luck.

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 10:57 PM
Kim

There are condo rentals. Try calling real estate places (Century 21 and the such). A lot of private residences will put up there rentals with them. Good luck

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 11:46 PM
Max

I stayed at the Shores at Waikoloa and really enjoyed. Here are some more condos: The Bay Club, Kanaloa at Kona, Mauni Lani Point. I think Mauni Lani Point is on the pricey side and don't know about the others. Shores wasn't cheap but they were having a special. Be sure to ask if there are packages which reduce the price.

Old Apr 23rd, 2000, 11:39 AM
Mark Damm

Hi Lorraine:

My fiance and I leave for the Islands on Wednesday for a month, we're spending two weeks at Marc Resorts' Kona Bali Kai, which is just south of Kailua-Kona town. Wonderful spot, very quiet and handy, beautiful views, large lanais - 12th year at this spot - you can do a virtual tour on Marc Resorts' website. Enjoy, and Aloha...

Old Apr 23rd, 2000, 02:33 PM
Marsha

Try this site for condo rentals: www.hawaiicondoexchange.com.

Old May 2nd, 2000, 07:50 PM
Carol

I second Mark's endorsement of the Kona Bali Hai condos. We stayed there in 1998 and it was a great location, with a daily view of surfers from our balcony. The beach was small and rocky but picturesque, with local families enjoying the air and weaving hats.