Reload this Page >

Chicago Tickets NYC @TKTS

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Fran

Ok, I know I'm asking for it - because my question doesn't have a definate answer, BUT If I wanted to see a Monday night performance of Chicago in NYC (they will have Monday eve shows in April) what are my chances of getting tickets at TKTS? Since there aren't many shows playing on Monday seems like it would be difficult . . . Also, when tickets are discounted at TKTS, are all price ranges of tickets discounted or just the "top-dollar" ones? i.e. Will I wait in line for 1/2 price $75 tickets to a show I could have purchased

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Fran

Please ignore this post - I submitted it twice and on this one my question is imcomplete. I have another post with the same title and would like to hear your comments there - thanks!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Hank

You'll get TKTS ticktes this show has been around forever

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Howard

You should have not problems getting tickets for a Monday evening performance at TKTS. And, the line probably won't be too long, since not that many shows perform on Mondays. It'll probably cost you $45 per ticket (half of the top price $90 tickets), plus a service charge, which I believe is now $3 a ticket. Remember, TKTS only takes cash and travelers checks. No credit cards.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Fran

Well I REALLY screwed this post up - the "good" one I wrote is long gone and the imcomplete one lives on - go figure.

Anyway, Hank & Howard, thanks for your replys. Are only the top dollar tickets at the TKTS booth? Or can I get discounts on the "cheapies" too? thanks for your help!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:30 AM
Howard

Usually, it's the top dollar tickets. However, sometimes the others are there.