Chicago in October

Sep 25th, 2000, 10:22 AM
Leslie

Chicago in October

My boyfriend and I are spending the weekend of Oct. 13th in Chicago. Does anyone know of any CAN'T MISS things to do that weekend; from theatre, dance, evets, dinning, etc.? Or can anyone recommend any great Chicago websites?

Thanks!!

Sep 25th, 2000, 10:37 AM
jen

Go to www.metromix.com- it's the best entertainment guide to Chicago on the net.

Have fun!

Sep 25th, 2000, 10:56 AM
Kris

www.metromix.com is the best, the City of Chicago has a website at www.ci.chi.il.us/tourism that's also good as well as www.navypier.com for what's happening at Navy Pier.

Sep 27th, 2000, 05:58 PM
Bob

Blue Man Group

Oct 4th, 2000, 09:05 AM
Kristy

I live in Chicago (the suburbs) and I love the following: Navy Pier, Greek Town (Go to the Greek Islands if you want wonderful food), China Town, The Signature Room, Buckingham Fountain, Lincoln Park, Grant Park, the Lakefront (bring your bike or rollerblades), Blue Man Group, I love Second City, Water Tower Place, The Art Institute, don't forget to have some Chicago Style Pizza at almost any pizza place (I am partial to Gino's). I can go on forever but it really depends on where your interests lie, please feel free to email me if you want more info.

Kristy