CELINE DION AT CAESARS

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:31 AM
abbie

CELINE DION AT CAESARS

Does anyone know when Celine will be playing at Caesars and if so, how much are the tickets and on what days/times etc.

Thanks

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:57 AM
mh

Not until 2003 does she start playing. I am sure that there will be alot of publicity surrounding this as hotel built a new auditorium for her show.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:00 AM
elaine

Abbie, check out Celine's website for up-to-date info: http://www.celinedion.com/english/lasvegas_soon.html

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:06 AM
Frank

Celine will be on Larry King tonight, I'm sure she will give all the details.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:31 AM
sandy

Yes, but unfortunately I think she'll be answering other questions as well...rape charges against her husband and a settlement disclosure in today's news.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Abbie

Thanks everyone

Abbie

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Kay

The new theater for Dion is a skeletal structure right now. Should be complete by year's end.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:22 AM
jane

OK, don't leave us hanging. She was on Oprah yesterday and everyting was just fine. What about these rape charges on against her husband? Can hardly believe that. Need scoop

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:40 AM
x

Since Oprah was in LA Sunday Night for the Oscars I assumed yesterday was a taped show. Don't you think she would have gushed about the oscars if it were live! The info about Rene is new so it could have been taped last wek.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 01:22 AM
William

Would you actually pay money to see someone that UNTALENTED?!?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Kay

Celine or Oprah???

Ha!
My opinion EXACTLY, William.
When in LV las week I saw the theater they're building exclusively for Celine Dion and my very first comment was, "But after the first wave of fans see her, how will they sell tickets night after night after night?"

(The answer, apparently, is that it will be a multi-genre entertainment production. A little of this, a little of that. I'd pay to see Celine in LV...as long as Cirque du Soleil was performing for 90 minutes right after CD!).

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:01 AM
frankie

Ok, everyone danced around Jane's question. I too, have not heard about these alligetions. Celine has been on every talk show that TV has and never has mentioned a thing. Sooooooo-she Oprah was taped~~~~~~~~are all the other shows taped too?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:03 AM
KingoftheWorld

If Wayne Newton warrants his own theater, I think Celine shouldn't have a problem. Remember, LV is a tourist town and you are always catering to a new audience. Kay is correct in that Celine will be surrounded by a cast of 50 others, the show is being produced by the same people who produced "O".

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Not

Personally I have enjoyed her temporary retirement! I think she is one of the most overexposed entertainers around. I get tired of hearing about her....

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 08:23 AM
x

To answer Frankie's question, some of Oprah's shows are live and if they are she says so during the show.

For those who weren't on this thread yesterday the information about Celine's husband and the allegations have been deleted as they were copied and pasted from a CNN article. You can find more info on CNN's site or any other news organization.

I also cannot stand Celine. Something in her voice makes me cringe like fingernails on a chalk board. I'm sure she'll have no trouble filling the seats of her new theater though. People love her!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:16 PM
dennis

Her producers are overestimating her popularity. A contract for 3 years, 5 shows a week? Puhleeeeeze, too much of anything is fatal to the heart.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Carla

http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/2002/M.../18322069.html

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:39 PM
celine

Celine Dion is a major, internationally-hyped BORE who was vulnerable and not confident enough to be on her own, so she married that Rene guy. All this leads to the lovely headline that grips the posters here.

Not to mention those mosquito bites.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:47 PM
really

Interesting that the theater AND the entertainer it's being built for are both in skeletal form.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 01:33 PM
hulabaloo

I heard on tv last night that Celine and rene have a gag order about the case. That would explain why she hasn't talked about it in any interviews.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -