Reload this Page >

Casa Marina Key West-Any recent stays?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 06:40 AM
Chan

Several years ago we stayed at the Casa Marina when it was a Marriott property, and I have heard mixed reviews of it since. Has anyone stayed there recently with any opinions of the property, rooms and service? Thanks!!

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 07:37 AM
George

Do a search on this board for lots of information.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 07:40 AM
chan

Thank you George, I have been reading the postings in regard to Key West. We have a reservation at the Hyatt, but am still undecided whether to stay there or not.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 08:17 AM
George

I always hate to say things like this, but the Hyatt is a no-brainer. Would be for me, anyway. The location is superb.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Bill

The Hyatt is definitely better than the Casa Marina and you can't beat the location...

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 10:12 AM
garyt

Chan - For the best accomodations in Key West, consider the Marquesa or the Gardens Hotel. You will find that the magic of Key West is better served by these first class small hotels rather than ANY chain... trust me, it's worth the extra few dollars...

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 11:07 AM
x

unless you`re saving a TON of money don`t stay in New Town.....go to Old Town......be =lieve me it s worth it

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 11:16 AM
xxx

Stay with the Hyatt.