Reload this Page >

Casa Alante in Key West

Search

Casa Alante in Key West

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2001, 04:51 PM
Angie

Casa Alante in Key West

Has anyone stayed at the Casa Alante Guest Cottages in Key West on S. Roosevelt Blvd.? I am looking for a quaint B&B for our honeymoon this July. We like places that are less populated. I know that it has 10 cottages and a swimming pool.

Old May 20th, 2001, 07:09 PM
susan

In my opinion there are lots of B&Bs in Key West in better locations than this one. All the sunset activities and most restaurants and tourist activities will be within walking distance if you stay in Old Town rather than on the Atlantic side of Key West.

Old May 22nd, 2001, 07:40 AM
anon

I agree with Susan. I was married on a sailboat in Key West at sunset two years ago. Stayed at the Island City House & have returned there twice. There are several B&B's in Old Town, where it is much more "quaint" than anything on Roosevelt.
Try www.flaykeys.com for more info

Old May 22nd, 2001, 07:48 AM
anon

Sorry. That's www.flakeys.com
Also, www.islandcityhouse.com has a virtual tour.

Old May 24th, 2001, 10:53 AM
Gary T

Angie- Do not, do not, make the mistake of staying anywhere outside of Old Town in Key West. Roosevelt Blvd is the "fake" Key West. Three very nice B&B s in Key west are the Gardens Hotel, Marquesa House, and Chelsea House. You will fondly remember your honeymoon stay at any of them. All are small and private with pools and excellent service...all are walking distance to the action in Key West. A stay on Roosevelt requires a drive with no parking in Old Town. Good Luck.